Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Clew Bay - Landscape Studies 15

Clew Bay
Clew bay 

Forest walk
Forest walk 

Snowy mountain 


Changed gear and returned to landscape studies.  These were from photos.  I used one brush and tried to use the same approach if I were doing them in oil.  Just to practice planning and process - big shapes and values. I am working in oils this week. 

I did finish off the characters for the Wild West Challenge. I will try and put some more work into presentation.  


Barman
Barman

Judge
Judge

Gunslinger grandma
Gunslinger grandma

Gunslinger
Gunslinger

sherif
Sheriff

Native American and bear
Native American and bear

Still Here

  A year since my last post here but that does not mean I have forgotten.  I stop by from time to time and this still remains the most compr...