Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Wild West Characters

Wild West Challenge Line up 


The Artstation challenge finished yesterday.  Managed to work all 10 characters to some sort of finish.  I was in the process of building this image and my computer gave up under the strain.  It was quite a big file.  In hind sight I should have built it by flattening layers as I went along.  Anyway by the time I had realised what was wrong, shutdown and rebooted it was too late to meet deadline.  I was disappointed after all the work but the aim was to do alot of characters for a deadline and refine my process so I did achieve that.  I will polish the ones that need a little more love and post them on Artstation just to finish things out.   


  Outlaw 1 safe cracker
Outlaw 1 safe cracker

Outlaw 2 -robber
Outlaw 2 -robber

Townsfolk 1 dancer
Townsfolk 1 dancer 

Native American eagleer
Native American eagleer




3D model of an ebike

  Its been a while.   I have been working and practicing.  The latest personal project was modelling this ebike.  I wanted to do a more comp...